We make it simple to access your accounts online!
Existing customers, click here to log on.
If you would like to sign up for Internet Banking or get a demo, please contact us. We will send you an application or you may pick one up at the bank. You may also open the Internet Banking Application online in PDF format.
Signing up for e-statements is simple!
- Log into internet banking
- From within internet banking, click on the e-statements tab
- Select the accounts for which you want to receive electronic statements
- Confirm your email address
- Read/accept the disclosures
- Click submit
- An email will be sent to your email account
- Open the email to activate the e-statements
E-statements arrive earlier than paper statements since they are not printed, mailed and processed by the United Sates Postal Service. You will receive an email letting you know that your statement is ready to be viewed on our safe, secure online website. You can then print or save your statements on your personal computers at your convenience. No need to worry about your statement sitting in your mailbox or the possiblity of it becoming lost of stolen. There is no charge for this environmentally friendly service.
What does Community Bank of Oelwein do with your personal information?