Set Usage and Alert Rules for your debit card
MyCardRules is for payment card spending controls and alerts and may be found on Community Bank's Mobile Banking app. Users log-in to their app, select an account, and click on Alert Preferences.
- Turn the card on and off
- Set per-transaction spending limits based on various factors such as dollar amount, transaction type, or merchant type
- Receive alerts on all transaction attempts declined
- Set other instant alerts on all or select transactions
- Set a location boundary where the card can be used based on map region or device geolocation
- Set parental or employer controls and monitoring
Alerts are sent as native push notifications through the device operating system.