Set Usage and Alert Rules for your debit card
MyCardRules is for payment card spending controls and alerts and may be found on Community Bank's Mobile Banking app. Users log in to their app, select an account, and click on Alert Preferences.
- Turn the card on and off
- Set per-transaction spending limits based on various factors such as dollar amount, transaction type, or merchant type
- Receive alerts on all transaction attempts declined
- Set other instant alerts on all or select transactions
- Set a location boundary where the card can be used based on map region or device geolocation
- Set parental or employer controls and monitoring
Alerts are sent as native push notifications through the device's operating system.
Commercial & Agricultural Loans